Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Was i suppose to die??

well.. durung the holiday.. i was bored.. and i start thinking off nonsense..
so.. one day.. when i was at home.. was not in college.. i was listening to this pretty sad song:

Artist : Pearl Jam
Song : Last Kiss

Oh where oh where can my baby be?
The lord took her away from me
She's gone to heaven so I got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world
We were out on a date in my daddy's car
We hadn't driven very far
There in the road straight up there
A car was stalled, the engine was dead
I couldn't stop so I swerved to the right
I'll never forget the sound that night
The screaming tires, the busting glass
The painful scream that I heard last
Oh where oh where can my baby be?
The lord took her away from me
She's gone to heaven so I got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world
When I woke up the rain was pouring down
There were people standing all around
Something warm flowing through my eyes
But somehow I found my baby that night
I lifted her head she looked at me and said
Hold me darling just a little while
I held her close I kissed her our last kiss
I found the love that I knew I had missed
Well now she's gone even though I hold her tight
I lost my love my life that night
Oh where oh where can my baby be
The lord took her away from me
She's gone to heaven so I got to be good
So I can see my baby when I leave this world
Woh...
Ohh ...

Sony Music Entertainment (M) Sdn Bhd

.... really sad song... and heck.. then.. i was thinking about the times where i drove fast.. pretty fast....and so,, i thought to myself.. oh my..what if this happens to me.. i dun wanna die.. and i keep thinking..thinking..thinking... and i came out with this poem...

I when to a party, mum, it was a night party,
You said i couldnt go, mum, but it was my first time driving to a party.
After some arguement, mum, you finally let me go.
I promise i'll be good, mum, i promise i'll take care of myself.

at the party, mum, there was a lot of people,
all guys and girls , mum, from all walk of lifes.
My friend offered me a beer,mum, but i drank soda instead,
in my mind i was thinking about you ,mum, the way you brought me up.
i was proud of myself ,mum , i was pround that you brought me up.
you brought me up strong, mum, you brought me up well.

IS was already 12, mum, the party is finally over.
i ran to the car ,mum, i didnt want to keep you waiting,
but as soon as i open the door,mum, i saw two bright lights when straight into me.
i felt pain,mum, i felt like knife has just stap me in my heart.

there were alot of poeple running here and there ,mum, there were people screaming too.
a guy came out of the car ,mum, red and drunk.
he is most probly from the same party ,mum, he was probly drinking.
the medic came to me ,mum, he said i was going to die.
i've lost alot of blood,mum, i'm feeling cold.
how can this happen to me ,mum, how can my life just burst like a balloon.
i am here dying ,mum, and all that guy can do is stare.

Don't blame it on yourself,mum, you are greatest mum anyway can ask for.
I'm sorry ,mum, i'm so so sorry.
If i dont make it today ,mum, i just want you to know that i love you.
Tell my sis not to cry ,mum, tell daddy to be strong.
Take care of them,mum, they still need you too.
I love you,mum, i love you with all my life.
I'm just so sorry i couldn't live longer to be with you.

To sait Yie and sher.. sorry i drove like a typical malaysian driver..hehe.. i'll drive more safely la..haha..

People.. plz remember.. you might be a brilliant driver.. you might be a great driver.. racing all your life.. but you must also understand,,you car might not be in shape to drive fast.. so plz.. stay save!!


By, Hwei Ming

No comments: