
My dearest G4 acquaintance,
It is already September, and there will be only 2 months left in our course. We have already completed 82% of our time in Taylor’s and there will be a remaining of 18% of the time. Class of G4 for the year 2006, this is my last address I would address as a single class. I choose today 09/09/06 is because I really wanted this opportunity while I am still healthy and very much alive here to give you my final blessing.
In this course of 8 months, we have gone through a lot. Bitter and sweet, all have been tasted. I would proudly say that G4 is the G4 is the first class in 2006 to have our own class t-shirt and we were the pioneer that implemented dress code in 2006 for certain occasion. Participation has been outstanding with only one or two but never 3 failures. We all ate together, sang together, and laughed together most of the time. We shared everything, out dreams, our hopes, our food, money and so on. This I seriously believe you can get anywhere else and what most for a duration of only 8 months. 8 months was all I need to have a brother or a sister like you, a friend like you, and an acquaintance like you. I don’t know what you guys think of me, but for all the problems that we have gone through, I have never doubt you guys to be two steps away from me. It is always been one step closer.
For all of you guys that have a problem with me, there are 2 more months to go, and why hide it and keep it inside, where you should be straightening it up with me. All I know is, every single known mistake that I’ve made, I’ve already apologize. And I really hope that you’ll forgive and forget about it. For those of you who think you have offended me in anyway, I’m telling you now that have long forgotten it and I will never bare it to grave. There is totally no point in keeping hostility. I really hop that for those of you who held any hostility in class to straighten things up in the coming months. You might not know how much some people worth to you till they have move on and by then, you might never have a chance anymore.
2 more months for us to see each other, 2 more months for us to break together, 2 more months for us to study together and after that, it will all be gone. On the last day of out exam, it will be all over. There will never be a full G4 class anymore. For some of you who are blessed with the same pathway, remember to always stick together. And for those of you, who are on your own, never forget that emblem that you once stood under. I hope we, G4 could break together from today onwards till the very last day that we’ll see each other. I hope, everyone could read this post that I’ve written for it is what I want all of you to know. I hope, all of us would stand under the G4 emblem as one united class and for all of us to be a part of a pillar supporting the structure of unity. I don’t know how much people I could reach by just posting this onto the blog, but I would never speech it out as I couldn’t bare to let you see me now, typing it.
Now, lets conquer out last and final battle together for the year 2006, which is to conquer out Final SAM examination. I will always remember you guys, I will always pray for you guys every night and I wish you all the luck you need for now, for your future and your after life. And here is a simple poem I wrote to end this post.
I’m right here driving 3 miles away from home,
And I know you are flying 2000miles away from home,
I know I’ll miss my home, but would you miss it as much as I do?
A home called my sanctuary, from fears from sadness and from despair.
A home I call my family, with brother and sister to care.
Every breath I take, every step I take,
I know I’ve been molded from a place I called home.
As my home shattered into pieces,
I’ll never forget my home, which consists of my friends and that was in G4.
Truly your's
Hwei Ming
(Class Rep of G4)
No comments:
Post a Comment