
To Jac Kee, Shie Ming, Ann, Prassan and those i can not remember.(Sorry)
At this very moment, that I am writting this,
At this very moment, you are reading this,
You might or might not be in Malaysia already.
Some of you might be in your plane,
Flying to your distination,
A distination that might take years before you come back.
I just want to let you know, that I will miss you very much.
Being in University already, i know i have neglate this class
the class of G4
a little bit
and that, i am truly sorry.
I am sorry i did not turn up for Stacie's gathering.
To all your G4 members which are currently oversea.
I wish you guys all the best in your course, in your uni
and in your life there.
Me, Hwei Ming, class rep of G4 will still be here always answering you call in this blog.
So, keep in touch, never lose contact.
So, for the last time before you take your last foot of the soil of malaysia,
god bless
~Hwei Ming
Class Rep of G4 2006
No comments:
Post a Comment