Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Some Русский Язык My Friends..

Здравствуйте мои друзья, как дело все? Надеюсь хорошо. Ше Минг хотела мне говорить по-русски, поетому сейчас я здесь говорю чут-чут по-русски. Надеюь вы все понравились.

Translation:
Hello my friends, how are you all? I hope you're all good. Shie Ming wanted my to speak in-russian, that's why now I'm here speaking a-little in-russian. Hope you all enjoy it.

Well, it's been fun being back for the holidays but because my computer had problems loading the chatbox and there weren't much posts for sometime, I missed most of the fun and gatherings you guys had. Also, I've just only started friendster to look for you guys and my secondary school friends so you all couldn't have contacted me anyway. Anyhow, I'll be leaving for Russia on the 5th Sept which is next Wed from this post. Guess this is an early goodbye. As some of you know, my area in Moscow doesn't have internet service yet. So I don't think I'll be able to maintain contact often with you guys. But don't worry, I should be back next July, I'll place a post up here if you guys still use this blog and perhaps we could meet up? I'm just dying to see how much you all have changed.. Anyway, bye for now. Gonna get cold soon.. (",)

No comments: