Friday, May 19, 2006

Guys guys guys..

All right.. If there's a problem going on, i know somehow it's best to discuss it and resolve it using technology as it saves embarrasment and hurting people directly.. But still, not in a blog! A blog is seen by just about anyone in the world and this means all out problems are actually being shown to the whole wide world..

So right, since this problem of noise hast been brought up, why don't we just try to resolve it? When Hwei Ming calls out "guys guys" then learn to take the hint. I'm sure between the two who are talking, one would surely hear him. Please learn to take the hint.

I take hints (sometimes-i admit) but at least i'm trying. I don't like people yelling at me. It makes the human in me want to yell back and start an arguement. It's like i need to defend myself. (Blame it on the adrenaline). Still, i'm learning to keep my thoughts to myself. I learn more that way. Seriously. When i'm yelled at to keep quiet, my 1st reaction would be to yell back and say that whosoever told me that is making the most noise.. That's the past. I'm still learning to keep that "shaddup" to myself no matter how hurt i am and then shut the heck up.

Guys. I'm sure everyone can learn that.. What is personal pride compared to group friendship? I don't want to leave behind a class with bad memories.. A class that complains.. I always want to remember G4 as a class who helps each other, who encourages each other, who would be the best college class i've ever had. Can we all do that? Even if just for me? For the whole class?

Right.. I'm gonna be late for Chemistry.. Dang.. Didn't realise how long it took to write a post..

See ya..

Aaron

No comments: