STOP!! @!@ The following information is best to keep it to yourself and yourself alone.. If you are a Taylor's staff or Starbuck's Staff.. Plz do not scroll down. The following information might get you fired or beatten up by the Asia Faction Clan which is consist of Asia 1, Asia 2, Asia 3, Asia 4, Asia 5, Asia Thailand and Asia Indonesia. For your safety, I'll propose ultimate silent...
It was about 11.30 in the afternoon.. i look left.. i look right.. i see nobody.. and i took it.. the ultimate prize ever...
Recognize this??Well...this was taken it starbuck.....well...look where is it now...
IN my hide out!!! yes...yes...yes... well.. i didnt just stop there...
I bet you wont ever miss this.. hehehehehehe.....stolen from bio lab during the cut out for protein synthesis...
All the stuff that i've stolen... oh my.. i'm mental... help me....
hehe... dun worry la.. if you ask back.. i might return it la...haha....Invisible and swift,
NAME LESS>>>DUH>> I"M SUPPOSE TO BE INVISIBLE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment