Saturday, May 27, 2006

I can't believe you are finally mine.

I remebered the first day,
When i lay my eyes on you.
I knew right at that moment,
That i was never meant to be with you.
But throughout the entire time,
my heart wouldnt let me stop thinking about you.
Where every smile you lay on me,
My heart tuck itself in a comfy cotton blanket.
Where every word spoken by you,
My heart would stop to listen.
However, Written By, HWEI MING
My mind would never approve such thoughts.
Being a denial to myself,
Kills me in every breath that i take.
like a walking zombie,
heartless and souless,
there was no sense of life on my face.
But somehow,
if i would ever has the courage to ask you out,
or you have accpeted me.
I seriously cant believe you are finally mine..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»