Welcome to year 2007, the year of the Pig! For all old readers and G4 2006, good to see you back, for all new ones, good to have you aboard in this blog specially run for G4 2006 group and taylors people.
I am Choo Hwei Ming, also known as call rep, or Hwei Ming, or Choo, call me what you want :) I am the Class Rep (leader) of G4.
I wish us all a strong and happy year with full of love and joy.
So far I have strong relationship with most of our class mate,but, we are missing a few. Remember to check in with me at chm1988@gmail.com or prassan yezzah88@yahoo.com.
Prassan, our ast class rep, Has already move to Dubai, We'll miss you prassan!
If you have any questions, find me in our class blog(the one you are reading at the moment!, or my Handphone.
We will be scheduling an class wide meeting somewhat soon (to sell off your SAM books), so stay on your toes people :)
Talk to you all on MSN/HP!/friendster/the little chat box beside this!
God Bless!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment